Friday, August 23, 2013

This Princess is VERY happy

As you all know I finally got to go to North Carolina.... and I had pretty high expectation of the whole thing. I want to let you all know that he's not perfect but he's the best thing in the world to me and I can't wait to start my life with him :D

He's a little weird and a complete dork but I couldn't stop smiling when I was around him. I felt myself be annoyingly clingy and want to be by his side all the time. Whenever we were sitting down he always either had his arms around me or my legs were in his lap. 

I hiked for the first time. I am incredibly out of shape and definitely need to work out more to keep up with him. Haha :] I have never been more happy in my life though. 

We're planning on seeing each other a lot more over the next year. He even told me that he would consider going to graduate school closer to me so we can be together. Unfortunately we're not officially dating until we can be closer but.......



 I can't believe how much I miss him right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment