Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Okay Okay... It's Finally Happening!

I can't believe it but I'm finally getting to go see Chris here in just 2 days! I'm so sorry that I haven't been blogging lately... Just summer school ruined my life! Don't ever EVER take 10 hours during the summer its terrible...oh and if you have to take those classes don't go to Allen County Community College...just because it's cheaper doesn't mean its better...because believe me don't waste your time with that half ass school. [insert very angry emoji]

ANYWAY!

My flight is booked and its finalized nothing is keeping this princess from getting her prince charming!!! I'm so nervous and excited and overwhelmed it's crazy! We've been talking a whole lot more since we decided it was finally time to see each other! This boy just dropped almost $250 on a plane ticket for me and a shuttle to get me to him... Like...what!?!?! I was so surprised. He's so crazy amazing and I can't wait to finally meet him. 

I'm leaving KCI at 6:10 in the morning and should arrive in NC by 1:10 then the 3 hour shuttle to get to him... Its a long trip but completely worth it to see my maybe true love right?

I know there isn't much to this post but believe me when I get there I will try to post a whole lot more, and obviously on my 11 hour trip I'll blog too......and there will be a billion picture :P

THIS PRINCESS IS GOING TO NORTH CAROLINA!

XOXO
P.

No comments:

Post a Comment