Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day One: Part 1

Like I promised, these next couple of posts are going to my dreams in story form...I'm really excited about this. I've never wrote my dreams down and I would love your feedback on them. 


DAY ONE:

I'm sitting on the plane nervously tapping my fingers excited to finally get in the air. I sit back and close my eyes but I'm so restless I can help but picture his face. It's going to be a long flight, and I can't wait to get to North Carolina. 
The plane gets to North Carolina and I slowly take off my seat belt, feeling the hair rise on my arms. "I can't believe this is finally happening....after 3 years...I get to finally see him" flashes through my head. I grab my bags and rush to the door of the airplane then stop abruptly. I reach for my phone in my pocket to check to make sure I don't look flustered, that there wasn't anything on my face, basically to check if I looked perfect enough to meet the man I want so desperately to be my future husband.  
I walk out slowly scanning the crowd to find Chris, then our eyes meet. My face felt hot as I walked toward him.
"Hey" he said slowly and shaky.
"Hi," I responded.
Then he pulled out a bouquet of peonies...my favorite flower and smiled as he said "I saw your instagram picture on facebook and thought it was fitting"
I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that he got the idea off facebook especially since I stalk his facebook when I'm just bored all the time. I laughed to myself and took the flowers and smelled them. He took my bags from me and we just stood there staring at each other. So to break the silence I threw my hand out and said "Porschae". 
He looked down at my hand and smiled as he put his hand in mine and said "Chris"


***********************************************

We arrived at his house and before we walked in he stopped and looked back at me, "I want to warn you that... my entire family is in there."
I laughed and when I looked up at him he had the same expression on as before, "Wait you're serious right now?"
"Yeah, it was" he paused "completely out of my hands"
"Why..."
"When I told my mom you were coming she demanded that she meet you...and then my mom got to talking to my family....by the end of that week everybody wanted to meet you and come visit..."
"When you say everybody...."
"Aunts, uncles, cousins, my grandparents....yeah...everybody baby" I felt hot again and I'm sure the panic showed on my face, he came down the stairs and grabbed my hand "They are going to love you, don't worry about it." I nodded and we went inside.
As the door opened all I heard were the distant chattering of his family members he looked at me and smiled "They're probably in the backyard" I could not contain my nervousness. We went into his room to put my bags up and I sat on his bed trying to contain my nerves. He closed the door and looked at me "They don't know we're here yet...we're a little early." He sat next to me and put his hand on my leg. I reached over and put my hands around his neck. I laid back on his bed as our lips met for the very first time, When we came up for air I dazed up at him and whispered "....wow" as I touched his face he kissed my hand and smiled saying,  "Yeah, that's what I imagined my last first kiss to be like"






To be continued... :]

No comments:

Post a Comment